We are constantly working to ensure that current environmental requirements are met everywhere in the isoplus group.
isoplus’ efforts are based on an integrated environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001. We keep adapting our product range, production methods and technologies to the technological development and the industry’s requirements – this applies to quality, environmental and working environment.
Our management is committed to regularly assess the need to provide further education and training of all staff members.
We have a clear policy to:
- Ensure that we comply with and keep updated on current laws, regulations, standards and norms in relation to our quality and environmental management systems
- Ensure continued improvements and to prevent pollution within the company
- Ensure continued consistency between our quality and environmental objectives through annual audits and adjustments to our policies and goals.
- Ensure the continued education and training of our employees, thereby ensuring that their qualifications are adapted to current requirements and future market demands.
- Ensure openness in matters concerning our quality and environmental policies and that our attitudes and objectives are readily available to our customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- Ensure a company spirit that motivates our staff to come up with new ideas, suggest improvements and take an active part in the company’s environmental efforts.
One compelling reason for considerable environmental efforts is our Austrian-based parent company which is located in an environmentally sensitive area where production must meet particularly strict national and local environmental regulations.
Naturally, we make the same demands on our suppliers as we do on ourselves. Our suppliers must therefore either be environmentally certified or be able to document compliance with current environmental regulations and, not least, our own environmental standards.
Since the company’s foundation in 1993, we have kept up to date with the development and researched new technologies to provide the best, most efficient and most sustainable solutions for district heating and district cooling.
isoplus Denmark is a part of the isoplus group, which includes separate production sites and sales companies all over Europe.
Quality assurance (QA) is of paramount importance to the isoplus group. To ensure continuous quality assurance at the highest level, all production facilities are certified according to ISO 9001.